QCP has working relationships with the following companies and associations. These relationships allow our Members to join larger groups around the country offering an array of products for the front end of your store/s. For more information please contact Lanny Doud.
Federation of Pharmacy Networks is a cooperative of Independent Pharmacy Group Purchasing Organizations. FPN was established for the purpose of providing a forum for it’s members to exchange ideas that promote, advance and ensure the future of Independent Pharmacy. FPN’s contracts are based on the combined Pharmacy membership of 22 group purchasing organizations. The combined membership offers our endorsed vendors access to over 14,000 Independent Community Pharmacies nationwide. Every Independent Pharmacy, through it’s local or regional buying group, is eligible to participate in FPN at no charge.
Providing programs, products, services and information that will help our members become more profitable and efficient.
The suppliers of RDC’s QC (Quality Choice) brand products.
• We are dedicated to the continuing growth and prosperity of independent community pharmacy in the United States.
• We are the national pharmacy association representing the professional and proprietary interests of independent community pharmacists and will vigorously promote and defend those interests.
• We are committed to high-quality pharmacist care and to restoring, maintaining, and promoting the health and well-being of the public we serve.
• We believe in the inherent virtues of the American free enterprise system and will do all we can to ensure the ability of independent community pharmacists to compete in a free and fair marketplace.
• We value the right to petition the appropriate legislative and regulatory bodies to serve the needs of those we represent.
• We will utilize our resources to achieve these ends in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
© QualityCare Pharmacies 2018
PO Box 346 | Springville, New York 14141 | Phone: 716-592-4209 | Fax: 716-592-0036